What our 4x4 rental includes...
- A late model, well maintained and clean 4x4 JEEP. An altimeter to help keep track of the elevation on your adventure. Prompt and courteous service. A very detailed guidebook of maps, pictures, directions and descriptions on where to go and what to see and do. If you wish, we can suggest freshly prepared Deli-style lunches to go. (Ski racks are included in the winter. Bike racks are available in the summer.)
- One convenient location. Frisco, a fun town located
not far off Hwy. 70 with accessibility to a dozen off road trails.
- Mountain High Rentals insists on keeping the Fourteeners (i.e.
the 14,000 ft peaks found in central Colorado) pristine, therefore
we insist that all disposable waste be returned to our facilities.
We will credit our patrons for any additional garbage found and
returned to our facilities during your jeeping adventures by discounting
your next Jeep rental by 10%.
- 25 years of age or older (if you need our L.D.W.)
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Have proof of insurance. (i.e. full coverage) or purchase our
- Have a valid Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- Reservations are secured by calling 1-970-406-0819 c
(1-970-389-1739 c alternate) or by filling
out the Secure
Reservation Form. A $35.00 / day non refundable charge is
assessed, to be credited at the time of rental.
- Cancellations must be received at least 1 week (7 days) prior
to rental date. Cancellations received less than 7 days before
the rental date will be charged at the full rate.
- Proof of insurance with the deductible on collision determines
your deposit for the jeep rental. Presenting proper proof of
insurance benefits you.
Copyright © 2015
Mountain High Rentals. All rights reserved.